For the festival programme information and bookings (click here)
The Hope @ Paul Cluver Amphitheatre is the most unique and awe inspiring setting for performances and it is only 45 minutes drive from Cape Town International. A towering Eucalyptus forest circles the intimate open-air arena which has been hewn from farm timber in its entirety. Performances are specifically chosen to match the natural acoustics of the venue.
Exciting New Partnership
After witnessing first-hand their fantastic work and dedication, we have decided to partner with established and reputable NPO the Thembalitsha Foundation. This wonderful organisation seeks to develop the needy of South Africa to a point of self-reliance through the provision of healthcare, training and education services. It currently runs seven projects across the Western Cape including two projects here in Elgin.
This partnership means that we are rebranding the Amphitheatre. From now on it will be called Hope @ Paul Cluver. Thembalitsha will receive 100% of the profits from the concert programme and any events they manage at the venue. The profits will go directly to locally operated Thembalitsha projects: ThembaCare, a palliative care centre for those suffering with HIV, TB and terminal diseases and Village of Hope who run a home for children infected or affected by HIV/TB as well as developing children and teens in the community through sports-based life skills programmes.
You can read more about Thembalitsha by visiting their website: www.hope.org.za We are excited about the potential that this new partnership creates and are honoured to be able to support this worthy cause which has such a positive impact for those in need within our local community.
- Only 600 seats. Come enjoy an evening of entertainment with great wines under the stars
- Seats are unreserved - available on a first come, first served basis.
- Wine and Food available at venue.
- Wines from the estate will be available for sale at the venue. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- In the event of rain the concert will be postponed to another date.
- Blankets, cushions and warm jackets are recommended.
- Fold up chairs, tables and prams are not permitted in the arena.
The Hope@PaulCluver is an outdoor venue, therefore our Summer Programme runs from November through to February. The schedule for Summer 2015/2016 is available here.
- Sign up to receive news on future events
- Email to find out more about corporate sponsorship opportunities for next season.
Last season our programme included:
Suzanne Vega, Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, Macstanley, Parlotones, Nataniel, Laurika Rauch, Fantastic Mr Fox (a theatre production for children), Valentine's Movies Under the Stars, Handful of Keys.