It’s time to relax and unwind, to enjoy the beauty of a spring afternoon on the weekend, and to enjoy a crisp glass alongside something absolutely delicious. Inspired by that feeling, Chef Stacey created an easy peasy recipe (just five steps!) for the ideal pairing – and bonus, it’s a dish that the whole family can enjoy. We’re confident that you’ll be adding this to your “everyday” recipe collection!
Pair with Paul Cluver Sauvignon Blanc
- 6 large potatoes
- 30ml olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 60g chorizo, sliced
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g mozzarella cheese grated
- Handful chopped chives
1. Slice potatoes lengthways, place skin-side down on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and seasoning and roast in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (or until soft)
2. In a frying pan, fry the chorizo until crispy.
3. Place the chorizo on top of the potatoes, sprinkle over the chives and the grated cheese (combined).
4. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
5. Remove, sprinkle with more fresh chives, season and serve with a chilled glass of Paul Cluver Sauvignon Blanc.