Honey-Glazed Chicken Kebabs with Zucchini Linguini
Indulge in a delicious and healthy meal with these honey-glazed chicken kebabs marinated in lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and spices.
The chicken kebabs are perfectly grilled and served alongside a zucchini linguini, brown rice, and quinoa mixture, topped with a dollop of tangy tzatziki and a squeeze of lime juice. This dish is sure to become a new favourite.
- 4 x Chicken fillets
- Half a tsp of Salt
- Half a tsp of Pepper
- Half a tsp of Chilli Flakes
- 50ml of Lemon Juice
- 25ml of Olive Oil
- 30ml of Honey
- 1 x Brown rice and quinoa mixture
- 2 x Zucchini
- 1 x Lime
- Cut the chicken fillets into cubes – size is optional.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and chilli flakes in a bowl.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice and olive oil over the Chicken cubes and rub it in gently.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Heat up a pan with some olive oil, and pan fry the Chicken until the skin turns brown.
- Transfer the Chicken to an oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Once cooked, take the Chicken out of the oven and return it to the stove for honey glazing.
- Cook the brown rice and quinoa mixture according to package instructions.
- Prepare the Zucchini linguini by spiralizing the Zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips.
- Grill a lime until charred marks appear.
- Place the Chicken cubes onto the skewers.
- Lastly, serve the honey glazed chicken kebab with the brown rice and quinoa mixture, zucchini linguini, grilled lime, and tzatziki on the side.
Servings: 2 pax